Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Balancing Act

I just realized I have been taking a serious mental break from Aspergers.
At the time of my sons' diagnosis and again when I stumbled on the RDOS and AQ, finding out that maybe I do too... After binging on research and networking and all that jazz...
I needed a break.
A break from even thinking about it. I have been pouring myself into starting a small photography business. It hit me one day that I was wasting time waiting to be amazing before doing what I love. I was getting all wrapped up in the agony of Fibromyalgia and the confusion and insecurity of Aspergers. Can't I just feel good for a minute? Aren't I lucky to have something I do love to do?
Aspergers is not a sprint. It's an endurance race. Take breaks. Breathe. Try to enjoy moments along the way, because the way is hard (no way around that).

If you want to see my distraction it's here Daily Amayzed Photography. What is yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment