Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project 52 - Week 1 - Self Portrait


I just started doing a Project 52 with some ladies from a Clickin Moms class I just finished. I figured "why not" and I was right, because the challenge of this week (self - portrait) was hard.

I took an opportunity to try out the window light and had to move the chair a few times to get closer to right.

This is my youngest and I on the first day back to school for the "bigs". We didn't brush our hair or teeth and I thought about brushing my hair but thought "well, this is how I am most of the time so what the hell."

I love how she is looking out like into the world and I am looking at the camera like this is my life. I never show up in photos so this is rare.

Happy New Year and Cheers to new beginnings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment